Detect the tilt of an object with the Grove tilt sensor.
- Inside, a pair of balls make contact with the pins when the sensor is straight. In the other direction, the balls do not make contact.
- This sensor is equivalent to a button (output = 0 or 1) and can be used as a digital input.
- Easy to use thanks to the Grove connectic
- Requires an extension card: Shield Grove (#category-14);
- Sensor compatible with any card from 3.3 to 5V;
Angle for output 1: 10° to 170°; * Angle for output 0: 190° to 200
- Angle for output 0: 190° to 350°.
- Operating range: 0°C to +40°C
- Module dimensions: 20mm x 20mm
- Weight: 9g
Examples of use : Tilt detection, ...
Manufacturer: Seeed Studio (https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Grove-Tilt_Switch/)
Reference : 101020025